1/24/2010

Ask the Addict: Plus-Sized Backseam Stockings?

Ask the Addict: Plus-Sized Backseam Stockings?: "

This week's question came via Twitter from stephintoronto:





Q: Sweetie, I need help finding plus-sized backseam stockings for garters.  Any thoughts?  I wear L-XL, but hate a stocking that is too small.  They're for a date.





A: Hmmm...I rarely recommend them, but I think Leg Avenue would be your best bet.  They're the only manufacturer of plus-sized, stretch, backseam stockings I'm able to find.  Hips and Curves has the nude/black version in stock for only $7.95.  Hope this helps, and please let me know how they work out!





Got a question for The Addict?  Ask me here or e-mail me at candykane29@gmail.com. I can't wait to read (and answer!) your questions.







Edit: Steph just got back in touch with some great plus-sized backseams over at Stockingirl too.  The Gigi Retros and Red/Black Contrast Seams retail for $29.99 and are both available in up to size 3XL whichi fits a maximum height/weight of 6'1' and 210 lbs. The Marissa Bi-colors (a personal fave) retail for $22.99 and go up to size 2XL which fits a maximum height/weight of 6'3 and 220 lbs.  Stockingirl is also running a Valentine's Day promotion where can you can save 15% with the code 321.  And don't forget that you can also check out my post from last October--Stockings, Tights, and Pantyhose for Curvy Gals  Happy Shopping!

"

No comments: