12/30/2011

Alaina Capri

Alaina Capri:

Alaina Capri was the star of one of my favorite color films, Good Morning … and- Goodbye! But I’m fond of the movie because it also starred Stuart Lancaster. I wish -Lancaster had greater success. Capri didn’t make a strong impression on me but was convincing as a demanding unsatisfied wife.


Alaina- Capri-Body


Alaina- Capri-Russ-Meyer


  Alaina- Capri-Russ-Meyer-Breasts


  Alaina- Capri-Sexy


  Alaina- Capri-Vixen


She was also in Meyer/s Common Law Cabin, which I don’t remember clearly.


Read more like this:


  1. How to Make Your Wife Work Harder

  2. Do You Want to Make Men Obey You?

  3. Can You Swap In Your Wife For a New One?


Alaina Capri

Erotic Amusements - Louch Ludic Beguiling Sleazy Delightful Amusing Frustrating

No comments: